a moving story a moved audience
2. a frightening dog a frightened boy
3. a satisfying deal a satisfied customer
4. an exciting match an excited football fan
a disappointing result disappointed parents
6. excited tears a satisfied look / smile
7. developing countries developed countries
8. boiling water boiled water
9. falling leaves fallen leaves
10.the rising sun the risen sun
1. Every student desires a good university to study in.
2. He has many friends to depend on.
3. Do you have any homework to do?
4. Sir, do you have anything to be typed?
5. I am going to the post office, do you have anything to be posted?
6. He is the first to arrive and the last to leave.
This is the best book to choose.
8. You are the very person for me to turn to.
9. I have nothing to lose.
10. Each of us has a chance to succeed
1． Every student desires a good
university __________(study in).
2． He has many friends __________(depend on).
3． Do you have any homework ________(do)?
4． Sir, do you have anything __________ (type)?
5． I am going to the post office, do you have anything _______(post)?
6． He is the first ________ (arrive) and the last ________(leave).
7． This is the best book ________ (choose).
8． You are the very person for me ________ (turn to).
9． I have nothing _______ (lose).
10．Each of us has a chance ________ (succeed).
11．You are already equipped with the ability _______ (deal with) things by yourselves.
12．I still hold the belief ________ (enjoy) a free life.
13．The meeting _______ (hold) now is dealing with something urgent.
14．The meeting _______(hold) tomorrow is very important.
15．What a shame. You missed the meeting _______ (hold) yesterday.
16．The person _______ (sit) there
was one of my friends.
17．The lady _______ (seat) next to me seemed to be waiting for somebody.
18．Do you know the boy ______(talk) to the teacher?
19．The computer center _______(open) last year, is very popular among the students.
20．This is one of the questions being discussed at the meeting now.
21．The university ______ (date back to) 200 years ago is an ideal place for many students. 22．The picture ________(hang) on the wall is pretty good.
23．The children ______ (weigh) over 40 kilos are not allowed to play here.
24．The cakes ______ (taste) good sell well.
The best way ______( learn) how to drive a car is to practice with a driving
26. Every book ______( borrow) from the library should be returned on time.
27. Many things _____(consider) impossible in the past have already come true today.
28. The agreement _____(sign) between the two companies last week will come into effect soon.
29. Last night, John attended a TV program ________(host) by his best friend.
30.The paintings _____( steal) from the National Gallery last week have been found.
31. Do you know the boy _______（lie）under the big tree?
32. You will see this product (make)in this factory advised wherever you go.
33. There are many people _______ (want) to buy cars in the modern world.
34. The car _______ in Germany in the 1960s looks old now.(produce)
35. What is the best way do you think ______ (protect) the wild animals?
36. The words _______ (start)with “L” aren’t easily forgotten.
37. Have you got anything _______(open) the box with?
38. --- Hello, what are you reading? --- A book _______ (write) by Bill Gates.
39. Yesterday I heard a story _______(tell) by my friend.
40. Is there any time _______(go) to the museum?
Can those ____ (seat) at the back of the classroom hear me?
42. The trees _____( blow) down in the storm have been moved off the road.
It is one of the funniest things ______(find) on the Internet so far this year.
44. If there is a lot of work _____( do), I'm happy to just keep on until it is finished.